Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

The Start Of Everything New

Hello lovelies!

Well what can I say - I have a clean slate at the moment. Everything is pure and positive and finally on the right track. University starts soon, I have a new job that is actually at the university as well and I am moving out of home (kind of). 

First off - university. I’ve kind of touched on this in my last post but I thought I’d dive into more depth of what I’ll be doing etc now. I will be doing what is called a conjoint degree - basically studying for two degrees at the same time. My main degree will be a bachelor in Law (LLB) and bachelor of Arts (BA) First year law I will be studying intro to legal system, case law and statute law. As for the BA, the subjects I’m taking are international relations, criminology and theatre. Musical theatre was a big part of my life when I was little so getting back to even a taste of that will be magical. My timetable is full on and I will be extremely tired, especially with endo, but I am so motivated to just make it happen since I have waited so long for it and worked so hard to get where I am now.

To make university even more exciting and getting me on the edge of my seat in terms of wanting to start straight away is I obtained a job at a bar/cafe inside the university called The Hunter Lounge. Working and studying in the same place - how good is that?? Everything has fallen into place all at the same time and I go to bed at night so happy knowing everything is finally working out the way I had always hoped it would.

Thirdly! I am (not officially) moving out of home! On my days of study I will be staying closer to the university and coming home on the weekends. Just a stepping stone until I flat with fellow minded people from uni. It’s a step in the right direction and gaining some of my own independence as well as being in a new environment and being around a quiet place (which is always a bonus for study). Not to mention the fact one of my neighbours is a lawyer - who practices the same types of law that I want to. 

In terms of endo - the pain has been dying down a little and not being so prominent every day. The only negative thing that has happened with endo recently is the return of bleeding during intercourse. Now, it went away for a while so I was happy in the knowledge that it wasn’t going to happen again but then it decided to make itself known. Which to say in the least was a tad embarrassing so I went to doctor google as well as some endo sisters and everything that I am doing in terms of birth control and pain relief for endo is a contributor to mid-sex bleeding. Ahh, the joys. 

That’s all from me for now!

Lots of love,

Brie xx

1 comment:

  1. You've certainly been through some hard times, but it has made you the strong lady that you are today. The way that things are falling into place is a sign your on the right path.

    I am extremely proud of you & look forward to seeing your progress in your career & life. Always know your mumma is here for you whenever you need here. Love you loads, Mum. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Honest opinions are always welcome, although foul language will be deleted <3

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik